The Strand Ley – A London Ley Line terminates at Arnold Circus site of Paul Conneally and Tim Wright’s For A Better World Play Golf On The Moon golf tee.This Sunday 23rd April digital writer and artist Tim Wright will join Gonzogeographer Gordon Joly on a splacist exploration from Pudding Mill DLR Station (12 noon) to Arnold Circus. You could join them. Proposed Exploration:
- Meet at Pudding Mill DLR station – 12 noon, Sunday May 23rd, 2010
- The Olympic Park – The View Tube
- Hertford Union Canal
- passing Victoria Park, where the walking events for the 2012 Games will take place.
- Regent’s Canal
- Mile End Park
- Ecology Pavilion
- Art Pavilion (last day the current exhibition)
- Meath Bridge – crossing the Regent’s Canal
- The Cranbook Estate
- Bethnal Green – Weaver’s Fields
- Arnold Circus
After the walk, the brand new Shoreditch High Street Station is the closest station for departure home by train (Overground). Buses – various including 8 which goes to Liverpool Street.
The new Dalston Junction to West Croydon starts on Sunday 23rd May!!
On 23rd May, the Baishakhi Mela will be held in Brick Lane and Weaver’s Fields. There will also be an event at the Bandstand in Arnold Circus.
- Baishakhi Mela
- Arnold Day ??? in honour of Arthur Arnold, social campaigner ??? with the Pavilion Brass Band